Thank you for dropping by Vegas Style Weddings! We are a leading online resource to help couples plan the perfect wedding day in Las Vegas City. To get you started, check out the following article on selecting a wedding ceremony and reception venue in Las Vegas…
Selecting Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue:
Planning your wedding can be the most exciting and stressful time in a couple’s life. So many things to consider, calls and appointments and lists to make! One of the most important questions that must be answered is, “Where are we going to get married?”
When the planning first begins, sit down and make a guest list. See where the majority of your guests are coming from and try to make attending your wedding as simple as possible for all your family and friends to attend.
Las Vegas is the perfect place for a wedding, whether you are local or making it a destination wedding.
Many brides have no idea what goes into the planning of a wedding, and can get so confused and overwhelmed by all the information available. There is no perfect timetable to use when choosing your venue, but it’s suggested to book as soon as possible if it is a prime wedding month or a date that is personal to you.
Choosing a venue that has both a ceremony and reception space can make for an easy transition throughout the day, and doesn’t require transporting guests from place to place. In addition, inquire if the venue has a built-in wedding coordinator.
There are so many things that a coordinator can take care of for you, from providing vendor lists and timelines in the early stages, to staging the rehearsal and being your point of contact come the big day. It’s the most important day of your life and you certainly shouldn’t be worrying about such things.
Some important things to consider when choosing your ceremony and reception venue –
1) How many guests will be attending? This doesn’t have to be a finalized list but will be the basis for your budget.
2) Do you want to get married inside or outside?
3) What time of day? Do you envision exchanging your vows as the sun begins to set?
4) What are your preferences as it relates to food and alcohol? Would you prefer a plated dinner or buffet style? Will you have an open bar or limited cocktail service?
5) What is the most important feature of the location you are trying to choose? Venues differ vastly and each venue usually offers an item or feature completely unique to them. Weigh out what truly is important to you on your wedding day before making your decision.
At the end of the day whichever location you choose, trust them to give you the most perfect day of your life.
Relax, Breath & Enjoy!